Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow

Just re-read my last post for the umpteenth time. I can't recall the last time I wrote with such vitriol...apologies to any with soft sensibilities. :-)

Of course I don't hate poker. I do feel like poker hates me. I know, I know, I forgot to buy flowers for Lee Jones for Mother's Day. That's it.

Yeah, I know, that's just pokerz, too. Just wish I could land on the right side of that kinda variance once or twice. Hopefully in the JokerStars WSOP Weekly Final?

Anyway, good luck at the tables today -- don't forget, it's Mookie-time!



In fact, with the Good Doctor Mondo's schedule changing, my online pokerin' nights will be tweaked, and I'll soon start hitting up Mookie's awesomely fun gathering every Wednesday, too. Starting next week, most likely.

Have fun, and run g00t.

Oh yeah, two former bandmates of mine's new band (The Ocean Bed) just got names Critic's Choice in Denver's Westword this week. Neato. I like what Tom Murphy said about "highly underrated Denver power-pop band Palisades"...ah, now I'm getting a bit misty...

1 comment:

bub said...

I think we all feel like that at some point in our poker playing. It really was a great rant though.