Tuesday, July 01, 2008

All Hail Return of the Skillz

Yup, you read that right. Thanks to Chip for taking over hosting duties, and thanks to every poker blogger's favorite seemingly dittohead for turning us on to Chip's good deed.




Anyway, it's back, and back to how it all began tonight, with a nice lil' round of Omatard8. The only change to the newly-reborn Skillz series is that the only events that will start with doublestacks (for now, at least), will be the pot-limit events. Limit/ante events will start with FTP's old school 1500 chipstacks.

Thank you, Chip.

Also on the Omatard8 tip is another edition of NYRambler's poker series, a $5.50 PLO8 event that starts at 9pm for you foos on the east coast, and 7pm for us mountain men. Password is "EpicFail", which pretty much describes my performance in this event last week, where I was something like 2nd Gigli in the Pot Limit HA event.

I hope to actually play like I can...I love Omaha, but I've been getting junk-kicked by redraws/resucks so often in that game, to the point where I'm seriously considering temporarily bagging my participation in FTP's nightly $5.50 Limit O8 and PLO tournies for a bit. But blogger events? Always...

I see a few bloggers are putting up mid-year looks at their goals...I may have to do the same, we'll see.

Anyway, keep building them massive stacks.

No comments: