Friday, November 21, 2008

Minor Bit of Random Coolness

Yesterday, the Denver Business Journal named my employer the Best Place to Work in Denver.

It was our first year in the "large business" category, but the last two years saw us rate 2nd and 3rd in the "medium business" category.

There's a longer article in the paper version, but whatev. I will say it's a pretty damn decent place to come to work at, as far as law firms go. At any rate, I like the attorneys I work for, and I like winning, which is something our firm does an awful lot of. I don't think they'd go as far as being cool with loading JokerStars on to the network, however...

We finished above Microsoft, but hell, being a shit scraper working the walls of the 15th Street Tavern probably wouldn't fall too far short of that.

No comments: