Saturday, June 07, 2008

Having to Be Brief...

It's 3:18 in Vega$, and on borrowed internet. Will post more on Monday when I'm home, but just wanted to give a big shout out to every blogger's favorite frush drawer...that's right, BWoP, for text railing me today during my run at the Caesar's $340 Mega-Stack.

Hope the draining's done by now, at least!

Oh yeah, how'd I do? Well, I lost 1/3 my starting chips by two hands into the tournament, when I had to fold raised AK and 88. 14 hours later, I went out 39th of 582 runners. I'm totally exhausted. Of course, the $$$ is very top heavy, and let's just say my hourly rate going 39th was good for a few happy meals. But it was well worth it.

Will write more on Monday, as I won't have net access until then.

Oh yeah, one celebrity sighting. Louie Anderson was playing an $80 SNG, lol.

3 comments:

smokkee said...

congrats on the deep finish at least. curious to know your thoughts on the mega-stack structure. GL the rest of the way.

BWoP said...

Congrats on the cash!

The pool is finally drained, although I gave up last night at 8:30pm . . .

lightning36 said...

Nice job, mondo. Good luck with the rest of the trip.