Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gaping Holes in the Bloggerment Calendar?

Well, yeah, but not exactly.

The Bodog Blogger Tournament is on hiatus for a wee bit.

The Skillz Series appears to be done.

But never fear, the KORS is here, and I'm not talking about this Kors.



Check it out, you Razz degens. Nightly shots to go from an $8.80 into a $200+16 end of month Razz tourney. I'm lickin' my chops, how about you?

Not sure about about this bloke, though:



He doesn't look like much of a Razz player. Don't. Bore. Nina!

Anyway, the nightly KORS is at 7:45 MDT, so I think I can make it, and it may just be the new hit of the bloggerment summer.

Also, I was clued in on Rambler's ongoing series of tourneys. Tonight's is a $5.50 HA Pot Limit, that sounds like something straight outta the Skillz school. Look for the 21:00 $5.50 HA Pot Limit, password is "epicfail" I learned about it too late to register this morning, so we'll see if I get home from work in time. But if I do, I'm so there.

BTW, a big shout out to our different little yellow BWOP, who's playing in the PLO8 event at the WSOP today. I know her chipstack just took a big hit, but she got a nice early shoutout by the Pokernews crew in the first entry of today's Live Reporting:

"1 hour 52 minutes ago | Posted by Pojo

Notables in the Field
Some of the notable players in the field today include Mark Seif, Humberto Brenes, Barny Boatman, Joe Hachem, and Carol Kline."


Pretty awesome. Let's send her some major chip-up vibes.

No comments: