Friday, February 27, 2009

Bring on the BBT!

Yup, it is that time.



Battle of the Blogger Tournaments, Take Four.

Once again, Alcanthang has managed to somehow coddle, coerce, or otherwise successfully blackmail Full Tilt into ponying up major prizeage, including TWO WSOP Main Event seats, and several prelimin event seats. As such, the competition looks to be fierce -- fierce like a hot tranny mess, even. I'm not sure how Al does it every time, good sir, but you are to be thanked. At least time time, you didn't have to bed down that no-talent poker skank Clonie Gowen to get 'er done.

Any way, there's going to be a ton of events to participate in:

Tournament: Brit Blogger Game
When: Sunday's at 16:00ET
Game: NLHE
Buyin: $5+.50
Password: donkament

Tournament: Riverchasers
When: Monday's at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 or token
Password: riverchasers

Tournament: Blogger Skillz Game
When: Tuesday's at 21:30ET
Game: rotation of non-NLHE games
Buyin: $10+1
Password: skillz

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesday's at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1
Password: vegas1

I understand MiamiDon's running his Big Game, too, but I don't have details.

If you were to play every event, it would cost something like $600-700. That's not a lot of dosh for those bigballahs, but my Full Tilt roll's about 1/4 of that (and my over online roll down to not much over that). So of course, as for myself, I'll hardly be playing in any events. I just can't play that many nights of the week, and my Full Tilt roll would only withstand two weeks of this, anyway. I run so g00t, of course. I do expect to play in a couple of the Skillz Game events, and probably a Mookie or two.

Besides, given all the snarkiness I read about during the last series...well, poker's just not a big enough part of my life these days to deal with that.

No comments: