Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Raise Your Hand, It's MeMeMeMe

Um, meme time.

Obviously, this is in no way accurate, but I must say I like the results (taken from my last three pathetic blog entries):


I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!





I write like
Ernest Hemingway

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!






I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




What, no patient of Dr. Gonzo? Well hell, since I can't have grapefruit these days anyway, what am I gonna do with all these syringes?

The silly irony is that all three of these posts were about my recent Omaha run. Which is now most definitively over. At least the run hot part of it. No doubt I'll continue to ride that horse way too long and lose my ass. Yeah. Ass.

Good luck on the felt, ya'll.

No comments: