Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Walk, Don't Run"

I can't think of anything more emblematic of what has to be the best day in my life in a really, really, really long time.

You see, the Good Doctor Mondo took her first steps today, since falling ill. Ten of them, in fact. In groups of two or three, and most certainly not unaided. But she took steps. She walked!!

So yeah, I need some Ventures today. It's a great great day indeed. We're holding out hope for her to be home by Thanksgiving, we'll see!

Oh, and thanks to Waffles for linking that wonderful post by Kid Dynamite regarding new FCC disclosure...umm..."guidelines" regarding blogger endorsements. Not that anyone's ever actually asked me to endorse anything. But here, I'll endorse the FCC for their FCCing rules. Why? Because I think they're going to lead to much quality blogging and snark about the FCCing rules. Hell yeah.

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Glad to hear she is up and about. Bayne pointed out to me that it was the FTC. I swear sometimes I think I am dyslexic. Ah well.

lightning36 said...

Glad to hear the news, bro. And yes -- I knew the Ventures would be mentioned with that title.

Pauly said...

Awesome news.