Monday, October 08, 2007

So You Wanna Be a Poker Blogger?

Now THIS looks like a whole lot of fun!

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 3466898







Oh yeah, and GO ROCKIES!

I promise to start blogging more after the World Series. In fact, I should be blogging about baseball, but my purple wonders just can't stop winning, and the Good Doctor Mondo and I just can't stop going to games. From the Dodgers sweep, to the final weekend against Arizona, to the Wild Card Tiebreaker, to last weekend's sweep of the Phillies, Coors Field has been thee place to be. And with tix for NLCS Games 4 and 6...well...let's just say I'm not counting on getting to use the tix to Game 6. ;-)

Back to poker soon, though sadly, I won't be trying to qualify for the first ever Heartland Poker Tour event in Colorado this week. Can't get up there, and still am not truly sure I can be in town for the main event, should I qualify. I is a Sad Mondo. GO ROCKIES!

No comments: