Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Think I Found the Biggest Online Douchebag Ever

$5.50 Pot Limit 5-Card Draw on Stars. Started out pwning the table, and then had to fold to several raises to this one guy.

So....pretty short stacked at 400/800, and pick up JJ33x, so I pot. Same guy calls. I draw one. He draws one. I whiff. I shove. He calls.

Then calls time out and waits 45 seconds until he calls and turns over...the Royal Flush. Fucking douchebag motherfucking cocksucker. Slowrolled in a five fucking dollar tournament by a fucking mouthbreather.

Yeah, I told him "nice hand, but you're still a cocksucker".

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

Calling time out should qualify him for the death penalty. I generally like to give people the benfit of the doubt when something like this happens since we all have had connection losses, etc, but this just sounds dirty.